Home command denied mysql mysql error show triggers show views trigger view TRIGGER command denied to user 'root'@'%' for table 'TableName'
> show all Triggers/Views, this will result into a list of triggers or views that are available.
First Method :
1. Take a dump of all Triggers .
2. editing Definer using gedit or textPad.
3. Surce back to DB
Second Method :
1. show create trigger TriggerName.
2. Copy the structur.
3. Drop Trigger Trigger NameOfTrigger.
4. Create Trigger(using structure that you copied earlier).
Reason : User(root or something else), i.e user previllaged changed and now is something else